COVID-19 Exposure Report
If a registered student or immediate family member has been exposed to COVID-19 or if the student received a positive COVID-19 test, please fill out the form below as soon as possible. Students taking private lessons should also notify their studio teacher.
- The day of the test is Day Zero.
- If there are no symptoms after Day 5, the student may return to their LCMS program in person.
- If there are still symptoms after Day 5, the student may return to their LCMS program after Day 10.
- Youth aged 5-17 who are fully vaccinated (two weeks past the second dose) and adults who are fully vaccinated and boosted (two weeks past the booster) do not need to isolate and can continue with in-person LCMS programs. They should closely monitor their health and test immediately if they develop symptoms.
- Youth under age 5 and adults who are fully vaccinated but not boosted:
- The day of exposure is Day Zero.
- May return to LCMS programs in person if they have no symptoms after Day 5 AND have been fever-free (without the use of fever-reducing medicine) for at least 24 hours.
- Should carefully monitor their health and test immediately if they develop symptoms. It is strongly recommended that they test on Day 5, if possible.