Click the programs below to learn more.
- Early Childhood Music (birth-5 years)
Youth Through Adulthood
- Lawrence Community Girl Choir (grades 3-12)
- Lawrence Community Symphonic Band (grades 7-12)
- Lawrence Community Wind Ensemble (grades 10-12)
- Lawrence Community Youth String Orchestra (LYSO) (grades 5-8)
Additional Youth Opportunities
Our teachers believe that music education is fundamental to the development of all individuals regardless of age, experience, or economic circumstances. We invest in the personal and musical growth of our students and work to develop each student's full musical potential. We employ diverse curricular materials that both encourage and challenge our students. We celebrate the crafts of musicianship and pedagogy as we mentor emerging music educators. Our goal is to help students become well-rounded musicians who have internalized the joy of music-making.
Registration in a Community Music School program indicates understanding and acceptance of our guidelines.